The DZM-808 A system is an extremely flexible sound reinforcement solution for multi-room applications. It is ideal for use in hotels, restaurants, conference rooms, schools, sports and fitness centre.
There can be 8 different audio sources, e.g. CD player, satellite receiver; radio programs are distributed to 8 output zones. Any assignment is possible. The key component is the digital audio zone matrix DZM-808 A. Operation requires one amplifier for each output used. This can be a single power amplifier or an active loudspeaker box.
The corresponding wall control panel DRI-208 A for remote control of the DZM-808 A and with additional local inputs for the zones, is optionally available.
Please consider the following features:
- 8 audio inputs/audio outputs.
- Inputs 1 - 4, LINE, with gain control.
- Inputs 5 - 8, switchable MIC / LINE.
- 2 command microphones and 1 local microphone (for all zones) connectable.
- 1 additional audio input per zone, not routable, with gain control.
- Up to 8 wall panels DRI-208 A can be connected as a remote control unit.
- Extensible up to 32 zones.
- Microphone, music and master volume control per zone, 2-tone equalization per zone, 7 segment LED displays per zone.
- Priority management.
- Emergency announcement with priority for all zones, even with extension.
- 3 different alarm signals.
- Clipping display.
- Monitor function with integrated loudspeaker.
- Can be used as a 19˝ built-in device or as a desktop device. 19˝ mounting brackets are included.
- 230 V mains or 24 V emergency power.