No description available.
- 6 mono input channels can be supplied as MIC over XLR sockets or as LINE over 6.3 mm jack sockets. CH 7/8 & 9/10 can be operated mono (L) and stereo (L/R). CH 11/12 & CH 13/14 used as stereo AUX returns or as LINE level CH.
- CH 1-6 have pre-amplifying controls for MIC “Gain“ and for LINE “Trim“. CH 7/8 & 9/10 have input level switches. CH 1-3 are equipped with low-cut switches and a 3-band channel-EQ with semi-parametric mids. CH 4-10 feature a 3-band CH-EQ. There are panorama controls for mono and balance controls for stereo CH (except for CH 11-14).
- Pre-listening to all CH and monitor sum, main L/R, mono out and AFL/PFL is possible with an adjustable headphone output. 2 pre-fader and one post-fader AUX ways per CH as well as CH-insert for CH 4-6 PRE-Fader/PRE-EQ.
- Phantom power is centrally switchable for all MIC inputs.
- AMP.-/ MASTER-SECTION
- The main amplifier output (L/R, each 300 W @ 4 ohms) has 2 speak-on output sockets or 2 jack sockets, connected in parallel, which can be adjusted by a stereo master fader (L+R) over a LED meter display and a graphic-EQ L/R. Amp-mode, either L+R monitor or L/R stereo, selectable.
- 2 RCA in-/output sockets with level control and solo switch serve for 2-track IN/OUT (L/R). A mono-fader with switchable LPF serves for subwoofer-out, main L/R and monitor pre-amp out for external power amplifiers.
- A switchable 24-bit digital effects board enables to add 99 high-grade effects with a DSP master fader to the sum and with another control also to the monitor way. Easy to handle over digital display with up/down push-button.
- Use of the internal power amplifier and the master EQ automatic switch-off of the mixer section over amp-input.
- The mixer PMX-614 is designed to be tabletop unit or for integration into 19˝ racks. The 19˝ mounting angles “RMK-14 P” (9 RU) are optionally available.