With the basic version of the digital remote microphone PDM-208B, 8 loudspeaker groups or speaker lines can be controlled.
The module for the extension of remote microphones (PEM-008B) increases the switching possibility for 8 further buttons in order to enable extension by 64 memory buttons.
Alternatively it can be expanded by a tenner keyboard
PZM-310B (only for PDM-208B)
The remote microphone PDM-208B is additionally equipped with a LCD-display with plain text, via which diverse information can be displayed.
- Each tact switch function is individually programmable. This means every tact switch can be dedicated to every speaker line or speaker group. In addition different chimes and alarm functions are possible.
- The Microphone amplifier has a built-in gate to reduce background noise and a built-in compressor to improve speech transmission.
- Big talk button with busy light, All Call button with indicator and covered alarm button with light.
- A standard Cat. 7 cable can be used as bus cable, which enables a bus length up to 1 km without additional amplification, an easy and low priced installation. Additional cable for bus feed depends on current consumption, only at longer distances.
- Power supply for remote microphones via bus cable
- (25 pin D-sub connector PBA-, PWS-, PAS-300A).
- Configuration of the remote microphones is possible by the software „VARES-3000 Config“ via every bus connection.
- Firmware update by connecting remote plug.