This fire brigade remote microphone PFM-308 C with red sides is monitored electronically according to VDE 0828/IEC 60849. Up to 8 speaker line groups can be switched on via these memory buttons as well as prepared texts from the text module PMM-132 B of the PSS-224C. In case of an alarm a building can be evacuated effectively. Easy installation and intuitive operation is self explanatory.
- Remote microphone with integrated monitoring module PMO-400B for microphone monitoring according to
- VDE 0828/IEC 60849.
- The pre amplifier for the microphone is equipped with a gate in order to blank side tones, a compressor for improved comprehensibility and blasting.
- Large speak button with integrated busy-indicator, all call button as well as a covered alarm button.
- Freely programmable configuration of each individual memory button, which means that any speaker line or group can be assigned to a button simultaneously.
- Additionally a variety of chime and alarm functions are to be assigned.
- Configuration of the remote microphones via „ConfigV3000“ software possible from each bus connector.
- Update of the firmware via remote connector on the device.
- Firmware update via update-jack on the device.