The 19˝ racks of the new RAB series were particularly developed for the professional application in PA and sound systems. They are outstandingly manufactured and correspond in the reference of assembly dimensions and protection class to the current standards.
The cabinets serve as a placement of devices, module carriers, modules as well as accessories of the 19˝ systems compliant to DIN 41494.
- The extremely stable frame construction consists of welded steel sheet. The housing is completely powder-coated and supplied in the RAL colour 7035.
- For all models of the RAB series a plexiglass door is available, which can be locked due to two cylinder locks, in the scope of supply.
- An optimal ventilation of the system is ensured with the optional active fan panel RFF-200 . Two high performance 15 W filter fans provide the necessary air interchange during overheating.
- The use of the base plate (RBP-100), lockable by a sliding mechanism, ensures a dust free draft of air. The cable harness can be comfortably led outside through the foam material catch.
- With heavy rackmount devices the use of a pair of
- RGL-525 slide rails is recommended.
- For devices that do not have a 19˝ design (HIFI design) a wide range of 19˝ accessories such as shelves, sliding trays, drawers, blank panels, etc. is available. See
- „19˝ accessories“ section in this catalogue