Our 19˝ rack flight cases are designed in accordance with the international 19˝ standard a meeting of highest requirements regarding the quality, stability, handling and design.
They are able to withstand the rigours of everyday use on stages and events as well as shipping through carriers or by airfreight.
- The corpus is made out of “double-door” 7mm multilayer birch-multiplex-wood.
- Edge protection made out of robust aluminium angles that are fitted all around (25/25 mm).
- All 8 corners are additionally equipped with ball corners made from galvanized sheet steel.
- At the bottom of the “flight-case” there are 4 stable
- rubber feet.
- All flight-cases are supplied with flap handles in recessed grips and butterfly locks.
- 19˝ rack stripes serves professional usage on the front side as well as on the back side.
- Continuous mounting of the drawers with enclosed
- number of fastening screws, screw nuts (M5) as well as discs and rosettes.
- One removable cover on the front and in the back of the flight-case.