No description available.
- Top-quality mixer with 6 mono input channels, which can be supplied as MIC over XLR sockets or as LINE over 6.3 mm jack sockets. Channels 5/6 & 7/8 may also be supplied as stereo input channels, each over two 6.3 mm jack sockets. Channels 9/10 & 11/12 can be operated both mono (L) and stereo (L/R) over 6.3 mm jack sockets.
- The mono channels 1-4 have amplification pre-controls for MIC “Gain” and for LINE “Trim” as well as a 3-band CH-EQ and a low-cut switch (75 Hz). Channels 5/6 & 7/8 feature a pad switch (-20 dB) and a 3-band CH-EQ. Channels 9/10 & 11/12 are equipped with a 3-band CH-EQ. There are panorama controls for mono and balance controls for stereo.
- Pre-listening of all channels is possible over an adjustable headphone output as well as the “Solo function” of the CH. The mixer also features a pre-fader and a post-fader AUX way as well as allocation selector switches for Main L/R per channel and SUB 1/2 for the alternative total output.
- Phantom power is centrally switchable for all MIC inputs (+48 V DC).
- Two stereo output sockets (XLR balanced and 6.3mm jack unbalanced) for main output over stereo fader (L+R) with LED meter as well as two alternative output sockets (6.3mm jack unbalanced) over SUB-1/2-fader.
- 2 RCA input sockets with input control and 2 RCA output sockets for 2-track IN/OUT per L/R. 2 unbalanced AUX sends and 2 adjustable AUX returns are available. The AUX returns can be switched on to the monitor way.
- A switchable digital effects board allows adding 16 high-grade effects with an adjustable DSP master to the sum and with a switch to the monitor way also. This DSP is switchable ON/OFF by a foot switch.
- A mono out jack socket with level control makes another pre-amplified signal output possible. The mixer FMX-1202 FX is designed to be tabletop unit as well as for integration into 19˝ racks or flight-cases. The 19˝ mounting angles „RMK-12” (8 RU) are optionally available.