No description available.
- Top-quality mixer with 10 mono input channels, which can be supplied as MIC over XLR sockets or as LINE over 6.3 mm jack sockets. Channels 9/10 & 11/12 may also be supplied as stereo input channels, each over two 6.3 mm jack sockets. Channels 13/14 & 15/16 can be operated both mono (L) and stereo (L/R) over 6.3 mm jack sockets.
- The mono channels 1-8 have amplification pre-controls for MIC „Gain“ and for LINE „Trim“ as well as a 4-band CH-EQ and a low cut switch (75 Hz). CH 9/10 & 11/12 feature a pad switch (-20 dB) and a 3-band CH-EQ. CH 13/14 & 15/16 are equipped with a 3-band CH-EQ. There are panorama controls for mono and balance controls for stereo.
- Pre-listening of all channels is possible over an adjustable headphone output as well as the “Solo function” of the CH. The mixer also features a pre-fader and a post-fader AUX way as well as allocation selector switches for Main L/R per channel and additionally SUB 1/2 for the alternative total output.
- CH insert for channel 1 and 2 PRE-fader/PRE-EQ allows feeding in external signals (e.g. compr./lim./gate).
- Phantom power is centrally switchable for all MIC inputs (+48 V DC).
- Two stereo output sockets for main output can be supplied by a stereo master fader (L+R) with LED meter display. Two alternative output sockets (6.3 mm jack unbalanced) are fed over separately adjustable SUB-1- and SUB-2-faders.
- 2 RCA input sockets with level input controls and two RCA output sockets for 2-track IN/OUT per L/R. 2 unbalanced AUX sends and 2 adjustable AUX returns are available. The AUX returns can be switched on to the monitor way.
- A switchable digital effects board allows adding 16 high-grade effects with an adjustable DSP master to the sum and with a switch to the monitor way also. An additional mono out jack socket with a level control enables another pre-amplified signal output. FMX-1602 is designed to be tabletop unit or for integration into 19˝ racks. The 19˝ mounting angles „RMK-16” (8 RU) are optionally available.